Community College Connection: Apply
C3 applicants to Bryn Mawr College should follow the application instructions for transfer students. The application deadline for spring admission is Nov. 1, and financial aid applications are due by Nov. 15. The application deadline for fall admission is March 1, and financial aid applications should be submitted no later than March 15.
Required information includes:
- Common Application for Transfer Students
- All official high school and college transcripts (Secondary school final report is not required)
- Two college instructor recommendations
- College's Official Report
- Official SAT/ACT scores (if under age 24 when applying)
- Official TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- Interview at Bryn Mawr or your community college
Visit Student Financial Services for information on the financial aid application process.
Community College Connection was started in fall 2011 to recruit and enroll more transfer students from local community colleges. It is funded in part by the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation.