BIONIC (formerly Virtual Bryn Mawr) is the home for the Virtual Registrar, our Alumnae Online Directory, our Email Forwarding for Life service, and for Reunion Registration.
Enter the BIONIC System or Request a Password
- Your login and password are case sensitive.
- BIONIC is only configured to run on English-language operating systems.
- The first time you log in, you will be greeted with the statement that your password has expired and must be changed.
Quick Tips: Changing/Resetting Your Password
Print this handy PDF guide
or follow the instructions below:
- Since this password gets you into so many applications, it is very important not to share it. You
would be risking anything from snooping to identity theft.
- For this reason, please logout when you leave a public location!
Set your "identity questions"
This will allow you to change your password or unlock your account – by yourself and at any time of day – just by
answering these questions.
- Go to password.brynmawr.edu
- Enter your usual email username.
- Enter a preset password which has been created for you (call the Help Desk x7440 for this password).
- Click Login.
- You will be prompted to enter your personal identity questions and answers. Click yes.
- Choose one question from the drop down for which you will have one obvious and unambiguous (to you)
answer. For example, if your favorite movie might change a year from now don't use that question!
- Enter the answer. Note that the answer needs to be at least 5 characters; for example, your best friend
needs to be "Jill Smith" rather than "Jill."
- In the second box, type a question – again, one with an answer that will be obvious to you months from
now. And then type the answer. You will also need to fill in the "Word Verification" box.
- Click Save on that screen.
- On the next page, near the top, click the link that says Sign Out.
Set your initial "College password"
- From the password.brynmawr.edu login page click Reset Your Password.
- Enter your email username under domain username and click Continue.
- You'll see your two identity questions; answer them and click Continue.
- You will be prompted to enter a new password.
- Your new password needs to be at least 10 characters long and contain uppercase letters,
lowercase letters, and at least one number or symbol.
- Some examples (don't really use these):
MyNameIs###, ToBeOrNotToBe007, TwinkleTwinkle2.
- Click Save.
To access the Online Directory:
- After you have logged in, go to Home > BMC Alumnae > BMC Alumnae > Inquire > Alumnae Directory.
- Follow the instructions to search the directory.
To add or update email forwarding services:
- After you have logged in, go to Home > BMC Alumnae > BMC Alumnae > Use > Email Addresses.
- Follow the instructions to configure email forwarding, as well as to manage the email accounts that we have on file for you.
- Alumnae who were issued old
First.Last@alumnae.brynmawr.edu addresses for email forwarding will see this format in the "Bryn Mawr" field.
Note: Any changes made on this screen will become active around 3:00 am the following day.
- All new email forwarding addresses will be based on the alumna's existing BIONIC login.
To register for Reunion:
Please follow the registration link on the official Reunion page.
To update your mailing address and other information, use the update form to send your new information to the Alumnae Association.